Thursday, February 8, 2007

Introduction to the RRTable Blog

The Readers Roundtable blog is up and running and ready for your input. I hope you'll use it to post whatever news, events, books, comments, suggestions, etc. that you'd like to share with the group between meetings.

Below are a few tips on how to use this blog.

  • Entries are called posts, and they're listed chronologically with the most recent at the top.
  • You can reply to a post by clicking on the comment link. One you submit your comment, however, it will not appear immediately in the blog. The moderator (me) needs to review it first. The city requires that I do this to 1) prevent (the unlikely) misuse of this forum 2) weed out any spam.
  • To submit a post to this blog, please email me. You'll find my email by clicking on my name, Lori or Lori H, located on the left side of the blog. Or just send a post to me via my work email. (FYI: I try to avoid spelling out email addresses on web pages. Spammers have robots that crawl websites looking for email addresses.)
  • Finally, if you have a newsreader, you can subscribe to the blog. Just scroll down to the Subscribe link at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for your interest in the blog and please don’t hesitate to share your comments and suggestions.

Regards,

Lori

No comments: